Safety tip: Before you travel to Las Vegas or elsewhere, buy travel insurance that would pay for your transportation home in the event of a serious accident.
When out-of-state visitors are seriously injured or killed in an accident in Nevada, special needs and considerations come to light.
- How will the injured tourist be transported back home as soon as possible — particularly in the case of a catastrophic injury victim who requires special care and attention to survive moment by moment?
- In the case of an accidental death, who will be responsible for transporting the body of the deceased back home?
- If long-term medical treatment in Nevada is necessary before the accident victim can return home, how will family members’ travel expenses be covered?
- From a legal standpoint, which state’s insurance laws will apply after a traveler’s serious accident?
Hofland & Tomsheck is a well-established Las Vegas personal injury law firm. Our experienced and knowledgeable lawyers welcome the opportunity to help tourists and their families after serious accidents in Nevada involving any of the following:
- Nightclub injuries
- Car accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Accidents caused by defective roadways, such as streets with missing manhole covers
- Bus accidents and other type of public transportation accidents
- Truck or motorcycle accidents
- ATV and other recreational vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Accidents occurring on premises with inadequate security or insufficient lighting
- Swimming pool injuries
- Dog bite injuries
In addition to helping tourists seek compensation for physical injuries, we represent out-of-town visitors and local patrons alike who seek compensation for wrongful detainment or false imprisonment in casinos and nightclubs.Nevada Tourist Injury Attorney · Contact Our Law FirmContact UsFor experienced legal representation, contact Hofland & Tomsheck. We offer free initial consultations and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We also charge reasonable rates and accept credit cards. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, just steps away from the federal and state courthouses. To contact our Las Vegas law firm, call (702) 895-6760 or e-mail our office.