Because taxi cab drivers usually work for a taxi company that is often owned itself by an even larger company or conglomerate, taxi cab injury lawsuits can be much more complex and confusing than ordinary car accidents. Taxi cab accidents in Las Vegas are often further complicated by the fact that victims are often visitors from other states.
- Handle your case even if you live outside of Nevada. Normally, clients rarely need to return to Las Vegas more than once or twice during the duration of their claim
- Identify the responsible parties in taxi cab accident lawsuits, including owners and owner entities located in other states
- Meet with treating physicians and other medical experts to document and prove the full extent of your injuries
- Negotiate with and litigate against corporate insurance companies
For knowledgeable legal counsel and experienced counsel following a taxi cab accident, contact a lawyer at Hofland & Tomsheck. Call (702) 895-6760 or (877) 825-1554.
We can help you following a range of accident types relating to tax cabs, including:
- Accidents involving being struck by a taxi while walking or driving
- Accidents occurring while riding as a taxi cab passenger