Real Estate Litigation
Borrowers, sellers, purchasers, developers and investors can barely keep up with the roller coaster-like nature of our real estate market. In the early part of the last decade, the Las Vegas real estate market grabbed headlines nationally for years, first as the country’s preeminent boom market. Of course, more recently, the real estate market has taken a nosedive, and foreclosure rates in the Las Vegas area are more than five times the national average.
In this climate, it is no wonder that real estate-related disputes and litigation in general is on the increase. The attorneys of the Las Vegas law firm of Hofland & Tomsheck can help. We are highly experienced in resolving real estate disputes in Nevada, including disputes involving:
- Foreclosure, short-sale and financing issues related to foreclosure, and other issues relating to foreclosure
- Ownership and title disputes
- The management of real estate-related LLCs
- Construction disputes, including disputes among developers and contractors
- Financing disputes
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes (regarding rates, the adequacy of structures, damages to the building and failure to make repairs)
- Operating agreements
Our lawyer team is comprised entirely of experienced litigators who can handle your case from negotiation settlements all the way to a jury trial when necessary.Contact Us
For experienced legal representation, contact Hofland & Tomsheck. We offer free initial consultations and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We also charge reasonable rates and accept credit cards. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, just steps away from the federal and state courthouses. To contact our Las Vegas law firm, call (702) 895-6760 or e-mail our office.