Whether your pool accident occurred in the context of outside summertime fun or indoors at a hotel or apartment complex, you are urged to contact a lawyer promptly. Hofland & Tomsheck is a well-established Las Vegas personal injury law firm ready to help you and your family after any type of swimming pool accident resulting in serious injury or death:
- Near-drowning – perhaps resulting in brain injury
- Diving accident – perhaps resulting in spinal cord injury
- Serious slip-and-fall accident
- Swimming pool drain accident
Contact us as soon as possible to discuss your Las Vegas pool accident with one of our Nevada personal injury lawyers. Many urgent questions need to be addressed when your pool accident lawyer takes on the job of seeking compensation for your injuries or for the loss of a family member. For example:
- Did adequate security features protect people from the dangers of the pool? Fences (outside), doors (inside), alarms, surveillance cameras, lighting (at night) and lifesaving gear are examples of such safety features that one would expect to find near a swimming pool. Drains should be covered with protective screens.
- Was there adequate supervision?
- If no lifeguard was provided, were signs to that effect clearly visible to swimmers and their companions?
Different sources of compensation may be available after your swimming pool or hot tub injury, depending on where the accident occurred:
- In a hotel
- At an apartment complex
- At a private home
- At a public beach
- At any establishment catering to tourists, such as a water park
- A public swimming pool
A prompt and thorough investigation into the circumstances of the drowning, diving accident or fall accident will help us effectively pursue compensation for you. We are glad to offer you a free initial consultation - with no further obligation. You will take away valuable information about your swimming pool or beach accident, whether you retain our law firm or not.Nevada Drowning Liability Lawyer – Contact Hofland & TomsheckContact UsFor experienced legal representation, contact Hofland & Tomsheck. We offer free initial consultations and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We also charge reasonable rates and accept credit cards. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, just steps away from the federal and state courthouses. To contact our Las Vegas law firm, call (702) 895-6760 or e-mail our office.