If you are a pedestrian who was struck by a car as a pedestrian, your compensation, if any, will likely come from:
- The insurance of the driver who struck you
- Your own underinsured or uninsured motorist insurance
In a pedestrian accident, potential legal challenges could include:
1) proving that the accident caused the injuries in question.
2) proving the driver was at fault.
3) proving the extent of your injuries.
4) identifying and obtaining the full value of your claim.
If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident in Las Vegas or anywhere in Nevada, contact the Las Vegas law firm of Hofland & Tomsheck. We are able to help pedestrians who have been injured in a broad range of circumstances, including:
- Failing to stop for a crosswalk
- Failing to stop for a red light
- Disregarding or ignoring a pedestrian crossing a street, whether he/she is in or out of a crosswalk
- Driving while drunk
- Speeding, especially in areas with a lot of foot traffic
- Failing to stop for or passing a stopped school bus
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident, we can investigate your claim, work with accident reconstructionists and other experts to determine cause, work with doctors to document your injuries and negotiate and/or litigate for your maximum compensation. We have recovered a number of six- and seven-figure awards for injured clients.Contact UsFor experienced legal representation, contact Hofland & Tomsheck. We offer free initial consultations and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We also charge reasonable rates and accept credit cards. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, just steps away from the federal and state courthouses. To contact our Las Vegas law firm, call (702) 895-6760 or e-mail our office.