Commercial Vehicle Accidents
When your car is struck by a large commercial vehicle, one outcome is certain — your car will lose. Basic physics places you, cars and light trucks at a disadvantage in accidents involving:
- Delivery trucks and vans
- Municipal trucks
- Tractor trailers, 18-wheelers and semi trucks/semis
- Construction vehicles
If you have been injured in an accident involving a commercial vehicle, don’t lose twice. Instead, work with an experienced commercial vehicle accident attorney who can fight effectively for your right to financial compensation.
The attorneys and staff at our Las Vegas law firm help people who have been injured by the negligence of another on a daily basis. We have intensive experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation including:
- Pre-litigation negotiations
- Mediation and arbitration
- Trial and appeals
We provide experienced and full service representation:
- We have helped dozens of clients obtain high-value awards following car, truck and commercial vehicle accidents. We can handle any claim for injuries ranging from lacerations and whiplash to spine and brain injuries and for the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Do you lack health insurance? We can assist you in exploring your options for receiving prompt and appropriate medical treatment.
- Was your vehicle damaged or totaled? We can help you resolve your property damage claim.
We will work to achieve the best possible result through thorough investigation, diligent negotiations and extensive trial experience. If you have been injured in a commercial vehicle accident and have questions regarding a potential legal claim, contact our firm for a no-charge discussion of our services and your rights.Contact UsFor experienced legal representation, contact Hofland & Tomsheck. We offer free initial consultations and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We also charge reasonable rates and accept credit cards. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, just steps away from the federal and state courthouses. To contact our Las Vegas law firm, call (702) 895-6760 or e-mail our office.